I made two huge Dum-Dum sucker bouquets for
Lilly's birthday party. I sent one home with Jack, and took the other for us. I didn't intend on eating the suckers, only using the bouquet as a cute center piece for our table. Suddenly Lilly knows the suckers are there, and for the past week, she has been begging for them. She'll attempt to climb up the ottomans to get on the table, and groan and growl like a monster until she gets what she wants. I don't mind giving her a sucker once in a while, but the frequency with which she begs for one is ridiculous. It is sweet, however, how she always offers me a few licks. My only issue is that she leaves it in her mouth for so long, the stick starts to weaken and get floppy, eventually breaking off in her mouth. I always take it away from her at that point, so that she won't choke, and oh boy does it make her mad! The good news is that she now eats suckers the correct way, instead of holding the sticky sucker by the sucker end instead of the stick. I'm thinking it's time to hide the suckers....
.JPG) |
| Begging... |
 |
| Sharing with Mommy |
No comments:
Post a Comment