Today was Lilly's birthday party. My mom did an amazing job with everything. I basically just kept sending her pictures from Pinterest and telling her that we needed to do them. Some of the highlights of the party were:
The decorations
The adorable ladybug theme
Almost cutting off my finger -- still debating whether or not it needs stitches
Lilly playing Patty Cake with Joel
Jack's sweet message to Lilly in "You Are Special"
Lilly, being the most adorable birthday girl in her ladybug outfit.
Thanks, everyone, especially mom, who helped make this day perfect for our little lady!
 |
| She reminds me of the TV character, Monk. She pokes everything! |
 |
| NAILED IT! |
 |
| All the montly pictures |
 |
| I asked that family stamp their fingers as the leaves of the tree, and that friends (non of which came) stamp their fingers as the flowers below the tree. |
 |
| I wanted everyone to sign this book |
 |
| Using the kiddy chair |
 |
| She grabbed both of Joel's hands and started to clap them together to play Patty Cake. ADORABLE! |
 |
| Already a bully |
 |
| I think she would have been just as happy with bags, boxes, and tissue paper, instead of gifts |
 |
| She got a tea party set from Aunt Erin. She LOVES it. It's strewn all over our living room. |
 |
| She loved Uncle Colton's book. She ran right over to me, sat down in my lap, and wanted to read it. |
 |
| The cake smash cupcake. |
 |
| Priceless. |
 |
| She loves her grandpa |
 |
| I was helping Jack cut something, when the VERY sharp knife slipped and cut into my finger. I was too scared to look at it, because I knew it was bad. I got blood all over the kitchen and myself. Good thing Jeff is a retired EMT/firefighter and bandaged me up. I started to go into shock, so he made me sit down and raise my arm |
 |
| She so did not like her trike. |
 |
| Ryan's book to Lilly. My favorite of all the books. Inside it says things like "A is for Android, B is for Binary, C is for Caffeine...J is for Joystick." PERFECT!! |
 |
| My book to my grouchy ladybug |
No comments:
Post a Comment