While I was at Walmart, I managed to find a few more things for my gallery wall in the living room. You really can't wander the wooden craft section without falling in love with something...well, at least I can't. And for only $1, you pretty much have to. After shopping, our plan was to drive up to Syracuse to see Ryan's parents. Unfortunately, the snow ruined that. We just didn't feel safe driving in the snow. Having to cancel actually made me really sad. I was looking forward to spending time with family. Oh well. We have lots of other weekends to go up!
Once home, since my day was now clear, I decided to work on said wooden crafts from Walmart. First was a sign for hanging keys. Then I worked on a few small wooden letter to accompany the giant "G" that was on the wall. After that, I took apart the pet picture, and turned it into three, separate pictures. I hung them vertically, and I gotta say, I like it so much more than having one frame with all three.
I'm sure you're all getting really sick of seeing this picture and hearing about every addition. Well too bad! It's my blog! :P
![]() |
| Much better in separate frames |
![]() |
| Ryan refuses to use the key hooks. |
And just so my mommy doesn't beat me, here are some random pictures of Lilly.





No comments:
Post a Comment