So, I saw a picture on Pinterest, and I really wanted to see if I could do it in my living room. For a few weeks now, I've been collecting frames and random knick-knacks to hang on the wall. A lot of what I got at Hobby Lobby was to complete this project. I was going to wait to finish it, but I just wasn't liking how plain the main wall looked. We're having family pictures taken in May, and that's when I would have worked on completing the layout, but I can't wait that long, so I put up something to tide me over. Below is my inspiration and my actual outcome. I still have one thing that I haven't put up yet.
 |
| I just loved the idea of having a wall full of random frames, pictures, quotes, etc, etc. When I have a larger wall to devote to this project, I'll go all out....something along the lines of these two pictures... |
 |
| I really like the gallery on the right. She has favorite quotes, a fortune cookie that they got on a date, and keys from the past places they lived. I like putting up stuff like that. |
 |
| Got the bottom three items at Hobby Lobby. The "G" was only $2, the key was $5, and the frame was $7. Gotta love 50% off sales!! |
 |
| I stole this idea from Pinterest, too. I'm not entirely sure that I like how it turned out. Originally I had wanted to frame each cat's pawprint seperately, but I couldn't figure out what to do with the blue frame, so I decided to put a whole bunch of stuff together. Angel's print was really hard to get, since she's so dang hairy. I know I'm probably getting laughed at, but our cats are our family, too. |
 |
| This was my inspiration. It looks like they used thick, acrylic paint. I only dabbed their paws on a black ink pad that I use for stamps. |
No comments:
Post a Comment