October 15, 2015

Random Highlights of the Last 9 Months

The last 9 months have been hectic, with getting settled and trying to find time for fun for ALL. Once in a while we will go out on a date with just us and Lilly, so she feels special. That's how Lilly had her first bowling experience. We also spent lots of time at the zoo this summer, and made sure to go when they had the dinosaurs. And, let's not forget our annual trip to the Blackfoot Fair. I was especially excited for the caricature this year. We had a blast, but couldn't join in on the usual Yellowstone trip afterwards. Lilly saw her first movie in theaters, and has even started preschool again. YAY!! 








STRIKE!!


Sadly, even trying our best, Lilly beat us both.









































I asked her to go stand by the bears for a picture, and this is the stance SHE chose. 









This is still my all-time favorite family picture of ours. 







I think this counts as Ellie's first carousel ride












Saying "mooooo!"





You'd think they were sisters if you didn't know any better. My goodness they are cute together!! 






We all tried alligator. It really does taste like chicken







I had been wondering when we'd finally get around to taking Lilly to see a movie in theaters. When the Minion movie came out, it was a given that we'd take our minion-obsessed girl to see it.

She ran off to her room and yelled "I need to put on my minion panties!!" Then she dressed like a minion. 



That's one happy little girl



We got to take Lilly to Lagoon for her first time for Ryan's company Lagoon Day. She had a blast, and kept saying she wanted to live there forever. 
















We took Lilly out of preschool when Link got sick in January, because she was just bringing home too many bugs and compromising his health too much. When we moved out into the middle of nowhere, and I mean NOWHERE, we had very few legit preschool options. Everyone offers daycare and babysitting from their homes, but I wanted Lilly to learn. Heck, I can babysit my own kid, I want someone else to teach her. Ha! We got lucky and found a woman offering preschool from her home. She's a former teacher and has a full curriculum and everything. Plus, they live two blocks away. Lilly LOVES it!! 





Her teacher, Miss Kourtnee



No comments:

Post a Comment