I've been feeling a bit like Supermom lately. We've got a great nightly routine and the babies only get up once a night. Our daily routine is great too. I've been able to figure out Ellie and her fussiness, and it turns out it was a lactose sensitivity, so putting her on a soy formula fixed everything. I get up with Lilly at 7, feed babies at 8, do several loads of laundry, and run errands if necessary. AND, I've been getting dressed in clothes other than sweats AND wearing makeup EVERY day. Well, this one particular day, I decided to have a mani/pedi party with Lilly. She did very well with holding still, and it took like 40 minutes before she would put her hands down and was brave enough to touch anything, despite me telling her it was okay to move. Ha!
![]() |
| Blowing them dry |

%2B-%2BCopy.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment