February 11, 2015

Doctor Buddy

So, I had my 6 week checkup with my OB last week. I had to take all three kids with me, which was an experience in itself. Lilly kept doing silly things that would embarrass me. First was when she said that she needed to go potty, and insisted on taking one of the pink "pee" cups to get a drink. Then, when we got into the room and they told me to strip down for a full body exam (internal and external), I worried what Lilly would think or how I would have to explain what was going on. Thankfully, she listened to me when I told her to stay on the chair up by mommy's head, and no awkward questions were asked. Phew!

Just waiting patiently


Mommy had to have a sheet over her legs, so she copied.

Hiding from the doctor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment