I swear, no matter how many times I tell Lilly to watch where she's going when she walks, she will ALWAYS walk into people or inanimate objects. The other day, while at Target, I was only able to yell out "Lilly, look out!" before she walked right into the corner of an aisle endcap. The corner pierced right into her lip and she started gushing blood. She panicked so much, she threw up in the aisle. Once I cleaned up the puke, I inspected the cut to her lip and was worried that she might need stitches. It was pretty deep. Someone from customer service came by and helped us up front, helped me fill out an incident report, and got Lilly a slushy to make her feel better. Luckily, she didn't need any stitches, and I think Target may let us visit again. I just need to work on getting Lilly to pay attention...
 |
| The right side. When I touched it, it would pull open and was super deep. |
 |
| Drinking her slushy |
No comments:
Post a Comment