The time finally came, and Ryan and I began seriously house hunting a few weeks ago. A few months ago, we used a few weekends to look at some houses, just to see what was out there. When we told our realtor that it was "time," she lined up a bunch of houses for us to see one weekend. My mom and Jack watched the kids while we went out. We spent most of our time with a builder, discussing customizing our own house. After I'd fallen in love with all the possibilities that building could offer, we had one more house to look at. I didn't really care to see it, since I was sold on building, but Ryan insisted. And boy am I glad he did...
We fell in love with a 3600 sq. ft. house in Eagle Mountain. It's been beautifully remodeled with wood floors and an amazing kitchen. The kids' bedrooms are larger than any master bedroom I've ever seen, and our master bathroom AND master closet are larger than our current master bedroom. Let's just say, it's insanely large and has everything that I required. We made an offer before we even drove away. We're currently under contract, and "patiently" waiting for the March 11 closing date. But, yay! It finally happened!! Now begins the fun of packing AGAIN. I didn't realize we basically moved a second household of stuff into my mom's house, but apparently we did. And, on top of that, we used Ashley Furniture's President's Day sale to go and get a bunch of furniture at 50% off. It was fun!
Anyway, while we were gone, mom and Jack took Lilly and the babies to the mall. Lilly got ride on the carousel, ride the train, and make lots of wishes in the fountain. BUT, they thought it would be funny to send me a picture and pretend that they got Lilly's ears pierced. We fell for it and were pretty upset, when all along the earrings were just magnetic. But, it was a good day for all!!
 |
| This is the only picture we managed of the kitchen. Behind that door is a huge walk-in pantry, a bathroom, a utility closet, and a cute little mud room bench. I'll post more official pictures when we move in. |
 |
| Giving Jack a hug |
 |
| When I got her dressed that morning, I let her pick out her outfit. She chose her "princess" dress, pants, an extra tutu under the dress, and some navy blue shoes. I was slightly embarrassed that they took her out in that outfit. |
 |
| Ellie looks excited to spend all daddy's money. |
 |
| Riding on the train |
 |
| Tell me that doesn't look real!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment