During Lilly's first year, I made a point of taking monthly pictures. I wanted to do them with the twins, too. Today was their 1 month-iversary, so I braved my first attempt. Here's the thing. The babies can be mellow and happy one moment, but something about the camera sets them off. By the time I get all set up, Ellie is screaming and Link is gazing off into space. So, below are my best attempts at this month's pictures...with a subtle Valentine's Day theme.
At one month old, the babies still don't even weigh as much as a normal newborn. They're just barely 7ish pounds. They are, however, almost too big for their newborn diapers, which is sad, because when they were born, the diapers were so huge on them! They're still wearing newborn size clothes, and I don't see that changing any time soon. They eat 4 ounces every 2-3 hours, and I swear they'd have a bottle glued to them 24/7 if they could. PIGGIES! They're just starting to recognize faces and voices and will smile when they see familiar faces; their favorite being Lilly. Only one month down, and they've managed to be sick for 100% of it. Here's to better health and LOTS more smiles for the upcoming months.
 |
| The chair wasn't working so well, so we decided to hop in bed. And Link was so wiggly, he managed to smear the kiss on his cheek into looking like I slapped him. |
 |
| This about sums up life. Ellie is always wiggling and whining. Link couldn't care what's going on, and likes to ponder life... |
 |
| Link's my little flirt. |
 |
| The bear is still bigger than her...and she's still cranky. |
No comments:
Post a Comment