May 11, 2014
Taking the Leap
Getting Lilly transitioned into a big-girl bed has been something that's been on my mind for a while. Not out of necessity (she's not climbing out of her crib or anything), but mostly out of curiosity on my part. We'll be moving at the end of the year, and getting Lilly a real twin size bed, and I was worried that moving AND getting her used to a big bed would be hard. So, tonight, since I was being all sorts of spontaneous, Ryan and I converted the crib into a toddler bed. My biggest worry is that we'll have to keep going in to stop her from playing with her toys. Another reason why I wish we were in a house and had a play room to separate her from the toys. In fact, as I speak, I can hear some strange, suspicious banging coming through the baby monitor. Ryan's working on getting the video monitor set up, so we can spy on her more. I'm also slightly worried about naps. But, it's one of those hard transitions that you have to make eventually. Wish us luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment