April 13, 2014

Randomness

Lots of funny, random pictures from this last week. It was actually a very good week, and we were able to go to the gym every single day! Now, let's just wait to see how long it takes before Lilly gets sick next. 

Lunch on the go. I imagine her saying "GIMME YOUR LUNCH MONEY!"
"This is how they go, right?"


A tail-less attempt #2 at shrimp scampi. 

Every time Lilly goes into our closet, she comes out wearing my heels. That, or she insists that I put them on, despite only being in my underwear. 

Put up the bird feeder, and enjoyed an afternoon nap with the patio door open, while listening to the birdies eat. 
Lilly, making her bear give my owie all-better kisses.

And, despite my best attempt at celebrating "No Housework Day," I ended up cleaning anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment