March 9, 2014

Wedding Week

Okay, I'm going to try to get through telling about this last week without going crazy from how much that happened and how many pictures I have. Here goes!

Wedding week was beyond stressful and overwhelming, but I survived! Wednesday was mom's [50th] birthday, but we were going through the temple with Susan that night, which is why we went to Color Me Mine the night before...Going through the temple with Susan was amazing. I've said it before, but I love getting to witness someone going through for their first time. Getting to see Susan, her mom and dad meet up in the Celestial Room, with tears flowing, was so heart-warming. It made me excited for the future, and getting to do that with Lilly.

I was so tired from a day of cooking, errand-running, and temple-going, that all I wanted to do when we got home was sleep. It was about 8:30, when I told Ryan that I was just going to go to bed. Perfect timing, because right then, Jack called me to ask me if he could stay the night, and if I could do all his laundry. Sure, why not?! When he got here, we all got into our bed and watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine, a new show Jack's trying to get us in to. Thankfully, I was able to get to bed by 10:30...not soon enough if you ask me. 

From left to right, Susan's family: Her brother Chris and his new wife Kenzie, Chris (her dad), Susie, Jack, Connie (her mom), and her brother Matt. Can I just say, Connie and Chris make beautiful kids!!




I. Looked. Terrible!



No comments:

Post a Comment