March 29, 2014

Table Time

When I was a little, naughty munchkin, much like Lilly, I remember having a little lap table. I saw some at Michael's the other day, and thought it was the perfect solution to keeping Lilly occupied/still while in bed or on the couch. She saw me put it in the cart, and continuously said "table...table...table..." all the way home, until I gave it to her. It only took about 3 seconds for her to completely cover the thing in crayon, but I was delighted to find that my Magic Erasers got it all off, so have at it, Lilly! I've already had to remind her not to sit or stand on it, and I often find her pushing it around the hallway. Totally worth how happy it makes my little artist. 

She loves putting things in the side slots


She was watching a movie, and I was SO sure she was going to fall asleep. She looked so tired.


The Bear-bear transport table.

No comments:

Post a Comment