March 29, 2014

Angel Update

Things were looking a bit questionable for Angel for a bit. When we initially got Angel home after her quick visit to the vet, I worried about her weight. She clearly wasn't eating, probably because her cheek was hurting her more than the doctor let on. My once-fat cat was all skin and bones. I decided to put her on a soft food diet. My little princess, spoiled kitty now gets two servings of canned cat food a day. You better believe it's a battle getting it to her, while keeping jealous Junie away. I think it's been working, because I can't feel her spine as much as I could a few weeks ago. As far as her face goes, it's all healed up and the hair is actually starting to grow back. Big sigh of relief for this kitty momma! 

One of Angel's rare appearances 

She's a very shy, timid cat, but she's surprisingly patient with Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment