March 26, 2014
Consider This A Threat
I swear this is the last post of the evening! I just had so much catching up to do!! I've been waiting to blog about this until I heard back from my dad. When he was here for Jack's wedding, any time I had Lilly's jelly beans in sight, and sometimes even out of sight, my dad would help himself. He ended up eating all of Lilly's precious "jemmy beans." As a joke, I took a threatening picture of Lilly, and mailed it off, with no word to him about it. I wanted to see if he'd mention it. Well, when I nonchalantly asked him about it yesterday, turns out he got it, but didn't think to say anything. Sheesh! What a waste of a great picture! A picture that took us an hour of tantrums and bribing to get! I loved it so much, I printed one out to hang on the fridge, and it makes me laugh every time I see it. We'll see if Lilly's restitution shows up any time soon. Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment