Since we still haven't been able to hit the gym, we've been trying to go on more evening walks. The weather has been more than cooperative. The park on the complex property is rubbish. It's small, overly crowded, and surrounded by dog poop. Tonight, we decided to go for a bit of a longer walk, in exchange for a bigger, cleaner, quieter park. I don't think I've ever seen Lilly so happy! On our way there, a little dog came running up, and walked the whole way with us. Lilly insisted on getting out of her push car, so that she could chase it all the way to the park.
Once at the park, my visiting teacher, whose house backs up to the park, came to play with us. She let Lilly jump on her tramp. I've been wanting to get a small exercise tramp, just to see what Lilly would do. Maybe someday when we have a house. Anyway, Lilly had a blast on the tramp, especially when daddy started to bounce with her. I'm sure that won't be the last bouncing session we have.
All was going well with the tramp and Lilly's third round of making Ryan take her down the slide again and again, when Lilly bonked her face on the slide. She must have bit her lip, because by the time we got home, she had a fat lip. I'm curious to see how it looks in the morning. It was a long night of playing, and a couple of firsts for Lilly, and I'd do it every night if I could. It certainly made Lilly ready for bed!
| She thought it was funny to fall backwards. Her hair was a big puff ball. |
| Sucking on her frozen teething ring to help make the swelling lip go down. |

No comments:
Post a Comment