We said goodbye to 2013 in style! Not the "style" you're probably thinking of. Mostly just how tired, run-down parents celebrate New Years....by passing out 15 minutes before midnight. Fail. Anyway, here are some pictures of how we finished up 2013 and welcomed 2014. Nothing too special. We're not really gluttons for punishment, where sleep is concerned. The New Year will happen, whether we're up to see it or not, and we will still be tired in the morning, regardless.
.JPG) |
| Out for a winter walk |
.JPG) |
| The first of the month means clean sheets for us! I spent all of the 1st scrubbing down the house. Starting 2014 out with a clean house! |
.JPG) |
| On the 27th, we spent the evening at Susan's brother's wedding reception. Lilly ate 4 cups full of marshmallows |
.JPG) |
| Eating marshmallows off the table, like a dog |
.JPG) |
| Sugar crash! All they served at the reception were donut holes and cinnamon rolls. |
.JPG) |
| She calls dibs on the dance floor |
.JPG) |
| Dancing with Uncle Jack |
.JPG) |
| I found a bunch of Lilly selfies on my phone. |
.JPG) |
| The cats find the play kitchen fascinating |
.JPG) |
| Kind of hard to see, but this is Junie, smacking at Lilly's hand. |
.JPG) |
| And of course she didn't care, and just thought it was funny |
.JPG) |
| Our New Year's Eve dinner was epic! Steaks and mashed potatoes. Ryan did AMMMMMMAZING with the steaks. I literally whined with joy after every bite. I can honestly say these were some of the best steaks I've ever had. |
.JPG) |
| I only ate the left portion, and Lilly ate all the potatoes. |
.JPG) |
| She liked the steak, too |
.JPG) |
| We're slowly teaching her how to use cups, instead of sippy cups. |
.JPG) |
| "Hey, why am I all wet??" |
.JPG) |
| Lilly's been sleeping A LOT lately, so Ryan and I have been beading while she naps. |
.JPG) |
| She has no sense of personal space. She loves to lift up our shirts to see what's up them. If I'm laying on the couch, she'll usually start slapping at my stomach, saying "tummy!!" |
.JPG) |
| My Christmas present from Colton arrived late, and boy was it worth the wait! He got me a lazy Susan!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment