December 27, 2013

Second Kitchen

Good thing my walk-in closet is as big as a bedroom, otherwise we wouldn't have been able to store all of Lilly's Christmas gifts. A few months back, I bought Lilly a table and chair set, invisioning it being perfect for a future play room. It's still boxed and hiding in our closet, but I'm considering breaking it out, because it's looking like we're going to be in this house for a while yet. 

Lilly's Christmas present from my dad was a play kitchen. While she napped yesterday, Ryan and I spent 2 grueling hours putting it together. Suffice it to say, Lilly has a nicer kitchen than ours. Combined with her shopping cart and play food, she has all she needs for countless hours of pretend cooking. Our house is slowly being taken over by baby toys!! 


And I'm happy to report that we didn't fight even once while building this thing, despite the millions of pieces and steps!! Granted, Ryan may have re-herniated his back....


Absolutely thrilled that there was a phone

Answering the phone

SURPRISE!!

I was putting all the play food back in the cabinets this morning, and when I opened up the top cabinet, I found Lilly's secret stash. She found a bunch of Ryan's bite-size Snickers and my watch, and tucked them in there. Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment