January 29, 2014

Hiatus

So, yeah, it's been about two weeks since I last posted. In a way, nothing and everything has happened. If you know what I mean. Life is hectic and stressful, but also quite enjoyable and even peaceful at times. Since I don't feel like, well, more like CAN'T REMEMBER, telling about everything that's been going on, I'll just sum it up with pictures. 

On one of my "off" days from watching Joel, Lilly insisted that we spend the morning in bed, eating breakfast and watching Sesame Street. It was fun, despite finding Cheerios in the bed for the next week. 

 At some point, I made cookies. I gave Lilly some chocolate chips, and she returned a few minutes later, completely covered in chocolate, begging for more. These little, chocolately handprints were everywhere!

 I knew it was only a matter of time before she figured out that she could fit into the cabinets of her kitchen. I promise, I didn't assist her at all, other than helping her completely shut the door. She climbed right in, said "bye bye," and shut the door. 


Love my Lilly snuggles

Eating her bananas on top of the table. Why is it that Bear-bear is the only one with manners?

She sure does love our new nightly routine of watching TV in mommy and daddy's bed





Making Bear-bear eat Cheerios

She loves her new camping chair
Feeding this cute kid has become quite difficult. She'll eat two to three bites on her own, then say "all done," and try to push her plate off the tray. So I'll usually end up feeding her. But now she thinks that she can pretend to sleep to get out of eating. If she doesn't fake sleeping, she'll say "poop" and pretend that she needs her diaper changed. 
After pulling out the roll of wax paper, proceeding to unroll the entire roll all over the kitchen, she finally got her hands on the cardboard prize. Thanks, Kevin, for teaching her this "skill".

No, seriously, she unrolled the entire thing of wax paper
She's finally wearing her sunglasses without taking them off!

I got some rare down-time on the couch during the kids' naps, so Willow and I snuggled with my heater blanket. 


No comments:

Post a Comment