I put Lilly down for a nap with just her shirt and diaper on. Who doesn't like taking a nap in just their undies? I sure do! After an hour of laughter and talking to herself, I decided not to push it, and let her out. I went into her room to get her, and was confused at what I saw at first. I did a little double-take as I realized her diaper was laying on the floor, and a cute baby bum was visible. Thank goodness the diaper and baby were both still dry, and there was no mess to clean up. I've heard some pretty bad horror stories about what babies do when they discover that the diaper comes off. But, like I said, the first thing that went through my head was my mother's voice, saying "just you wait until she takes her diaper off for the first time...." Ugh. CHECK. Then, when I told my dad about it, guess what he says? "Just you wait until she takes off a poopy diaper...." Nope, not gonna let that one happen!

No comments:
Post a Comment