December 17, 2013

Dance Party

Ryan, Lilly, and I were all invited over to Erin's house for dinner on Saturday. As is becoming a habit, I stayed home while they went, because I was sick. My cold hit me super hard on Thursday of last week, and I didn't have it in me to socialize. Little did I know, I'd end up socializing anyway. I decided a nice, hot shower sounded like good medicine, and when I got out, Jack called me to say he and Susie were going to stop by. They wanted to "hang out" even though Lilly (the life of the party) was gone.

They stayed long enough to greet Lilly and Ryan when they came home. Being the cool aunt and uncle they are, they let Lilly stay up and have a dance party in the hall. Jack taught her all sorts of strange, somewhat inappropriate dance moves. It was funny to see how teachable Lilly was...and a good reminder not to leave her unattended with Jack.


No comments:

Post a Comment