December 11, 2013

Learning Lilly

Happy Hump Day! This week is only half way over, and I'm already exhausted. Since about Thursday of last week, I've been feeling a cold coming on. It started with itching in my throat and burning lungs. Now I'm lucky if I can avoid coughing up a lung each morning. I'm surviving. Mostly I'm just tired, and getting really sick of having to blow my nose. 

Nothing too exciting has been happening. Lilly got the second half of her flu shot yesterday, and that was about the "highlight" of the week. She's been doing LOTS of cute things lately. My favorite is that she's been trying to say her name. She'll point to herself in a picture, or see herself in a mirror, and say "yay-yay". Gosh, she's too cute!

She threw Bear-bear and blankie into the bottom of the hamper, climbed in, and then refused to come out.

She found a little basin while snooping around the drawers in the doctor's office. She thought it was a stool, and kept trying to sit on it.

She loves when I tell her what things are called. This is the typical game of hold-it-up-so-mommy-can-tell-you-what-it's-called.


This is how I secretly get her to do her exercise. She thinks we're playing Up & Down, but really she's just doing squats. 

Ryan will be so mad when he sees this video. He hates it when June jumps on the table, and hates it even more when it's to beg from Lilly. I turned around to yell at her, but when I saw Lilly sharing, I had to let it slide so I could get video.

Saying "yay-yay" [Lilly]

No comments:

Post a Comment