October 1, 2013
Clarifying...
Ryan wanted me to clarify something about the space heater debacle. We do NOT just keep the space heater running in Lilly's room all night. It's set to heat to a temperature of our choosing, and will turn on and off, depending on whether the room needs to cool down or heat up. BUT, Lilly decided to change that. While I was vacuuming yesterday, she was roaming free. She generally plays with all her books in her room, but the newly-added space heater, with all its enticing buttons, was more fun for her. When I turned off the vacuum, all I could hear was the beeping of her button pushing, coming from her room. Turns out she reset the mode that the heater was on, setting it to constantly heat without a care in the world. We're gonna have to double check from now on. Lesson learned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment