I can't believe it's already Friday. I don't know about you, but this week flew by. Lilly and I had lots of fun together, as you will see in the following pictures.
.JPG) |
| Monday. She was pooped from the Yellowstone trip. She almost fell asleep while watching Elmo. |
.JPG) |
| Playing in the box that the dining room chairs were delivered in. She wasn't a huge fan....thank goodness, since I didn't want to have to keep this thing in the living room. |
.JPG) |
| She insisted on going to bed with her tea party set. Seriously, she would scream bloody murder unless she had it. This is what I found when I went to get her up the next morning. |
.JPG) |
| I got her a tiny basket for 50 cents at Walmart. She LOVES putting all her little trinkets, or, as you can see, her sippy cup, inside and carrying them around. I think next Easter will be quite a success.... |
.JPG) |
| She keeps wheeling her stroller into the kitchen, and just staring at me while she sits in it. |
.JPG) |
| Little flirt! |
.JPG) |
| Another great deal I found. We went to Payless for some hiking boots for Ryan, and I found these cute Elmo shoes for Lilly. They were originally $15, marked down to $9, with an additional 40% off, making them $4! She won't take them off. |
No comments:
Post a Comment