Lilly Videos
I didn't actually think it was possible for Lilly to become cuter and sillier each and every day, but she somehow manages to keep surprising me. When we had the guys over for game night on Saturday, we discovered that babies are just like cats. Colton whipped out his laser pointer, and Lilly had a blast getting to chase it around the wall. I'll let the video tell the rest...
When I babysit for Emma, Lilly's favorite toy of Adele's is her doll stroller. She loves to load it up with random items, like shoes and footballs, and push it around. Seriously, it keeps her entertained for hours. I had it on my mental list to look for one at Walmart, and I found one today for $5! I didn't even have it in the cart before she started throwing a fit to play with it. It's all I could do to have her wait patiently while I took the wrapping off of it when we got home. Her favorite thing to do is push her dolly around. She pushes Dolly, dumps her out, then runs over to pick her up and give her kisses. We didn't prompt the kisses, either, she just started kissing her on her own. It melts my heart every time she does it. Best $5 I ever spent! I think it's safe to say that I have the most adorable baby ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment