I didn't have to babysit Joel today, so I decided to put on my crafty pants, and work on a project. I've been wanting to make Lilly a growth chart that we can take from house to house. I always loved the idea of measuring the kids' height on the wall of a home, but with how much we move, I didn't want to have to leave behind those markings. I ran to Home Depot to get some wood, and actually managed to find the perfect board in the scrap bin for $4! Yep, this entire project only cost $4! I used leftover paint from when we painted Lilly's nursery at the old house. I picked the tree design again, because I'm still sad that we had to leave the tree mural behind. Now I can remember it every time I look at Lilly's new growth chart.
![]() |
| Sadly, Ryan isn't a big fan |


No comments:
Post a Comment