What happened in Seattle is NOT staying in Seattle. The decorating bug came home with me, and I've been tinkering around our house a lot since I got home. I've been moving around things we already had, and I've gotten a few cheap, new things to add. Oh, and the best news? Remember that ottoman that I
posted about the other day? The one that broke my heart, because it was in Seattle and I couldn't fly it home? I FOUND IT! I saw it at a Fred Meyer in Seattle, but we don't have any more around here. Then I remembered that the Smith's grocery store that we shop at, also has a Fred Meyer decor section. I about died when they had it, AND it was on sale, AND I had a coupon! Yep, this in one happy girl.
Let's start with the kitchen...I found an adorable, teal clock that looks like a plate. It's hanging above the sink.
Next, the living room
 |
| It's like the ottoman and my pillows were made for each other!! |
 |
| I switched out one of the frames for the white, flowery frame. |
 |
| I'm a frame-aholic |
Now the office. I got a cute, colorful drawer set. I've had this for a while, I just haven't posted on it
And finally, Lilly's room. It's a never-ending process, decorating a little girl's room
 |
| Thanks to IKEA and Target for the clearance frames, and the cute light. |
 |
| Got a toy holder and a little ottoman storage thingy |
 |
| It matches her crib bumper perfectly |
No comments:
Post a Comment