We got Lilly some new shoes the other day. REAL shoes, intended for walking, not just for accessorizing. She usually hates wearing shoes, but once I put these on her, I could just tell she was so proud of them. She walked around the house, looking at her feet, for a good hour. I kept them on her so that she would get used to wearing them. I didn't think she could get any cuter, but who knew adding shoes to her outfit could accomplish that...
I didn't have a lot of energy yesterday, so I decided to take on some smaller tasks. One of which was making Lilly and I some hair clip holders. We both have way too many flower clips, and I'm sick of digging around a basket of them anytime I want one. The best part of this project was that it was free! I always keep the pretty ribbon that comes tied around the bouquets of flowers that Ryan gets me. They were perfect for the task. I love the pop of color that I see in our bathroom and Lilly's room now.
After work, since Ryan didn't have school, we filled the evening with errands. He wasn't too thrilled about that. We recently made the decision to get gym passes, since my elliptical can only tone so much. Ryan's been wanting to get healthy too, so we decided to tour the two gyms that were "close" to our house. And by "close," I mean a 10 minute trip on the freeway. But, the point is to NOT be lazy, so we can suck up the drive. Anyway, we settled on getting VIP Gold's Gym memberships. That includes all the free daycare and tanning that we want for 3 years. Ha! Can you see me tanning? I'm super excited to get back into a good gym routine. I've been dying to add weights back into my routine. Let's hope this boosts my weight loss and helps tone my body from said weight loss. Yay for being healthy!!
![]() |
| Miss Naughty figured out how to step up on the seat of her chair. I can see this becoming a problem... |
![]() |
| As we were passing the Point of the Mountain yesterday, I was shocked to see how many people were parasailing (or whatever it's called). |

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment