We won't buy cars anywhere than from Carmax. It's always fun to walk in and say "hi, I'm here to buy a car!" We were in the market for an SUV...something for trips and expanding a family (eventually). This was going to be MY car, and the hybrid was now Ryan's car. We test drove several, but it was the last one that we stumbled across that we loved. It's a blue Ford Escape with only 35K miles and one previous owner. It has gorgeous, cream leather interior and all the fun features that we love. We hadn't initially set out to buy a car that night, but, as we always seem to do when we go to Carmax, we ended up driving away in a new car. I love it!
May 29, 2013
Oops, We Did It Again
Yesterday afternoon came rolling around, when I texted Ryan about how I was going to need to skip the gym because I had to go grocery shopping. He complained that he needed the car so that he could go to the gym, yada, yada, yada. We got to talking about how sick we were of being a one car family. It's annoying always having to trade off or change plans around the car. The hypothetical discussion about actually taking the plunge to get a second car started. I suggested that we needed to sit down and prioritize what was more important for our current situation, a car or a house? We decided that a car was something we needed now, and a house was something we could continue saving for. To Carmax we went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment