May 29, 2013

Girl's Day Out

It was so nice having my own car today. I didn't have to wake up with Ryan at the break of dawn and show up at "work" 2 hours early. About half way through the day, since Elsa is now on Summer break, we both thought it would be fun to pack everyone up and go somewhere. Ben ended up staying home with his grandma while all us girls went out to lunch. Girl's day out! I got everyone a Happy Meal. Adele poured her entire container of fries into Lilly's cup holder, so Lilly just ate those and apple slices. We had fun!

The other perk of having my own car is that I don't have to wait for Ryan to pick me up. I was able to leave once their dad came home. Lilly and I ran to the grocery store while Ryan went to the gym. I haven't been feeling too hot, and we needed food more than I needed a workout, so I decided to skip. I don't think Lilly can complain. She enjoyed getting to eat a free donut. Lucky girl got to scarf down on my all-time favorite crumble donut. The thing was as big as her head, so she just held onto it for most of the trip, until I had to pry it out of her hand when we left. 

Ryan's brother, Colton, came over for some manly bonding time once I got home, so we put some burgers on the BBQ for dinner. I can tell we're really going to get some good use out of this thing...Anyway, I'm thinking I'm going to go to bed early, since the boys are playing. This momma is sleepy!!

Dumping all of her fries into Lilly's cup holder.

One Happy Meal = One happy Adele

This is the first time since starting babysitting in January that Adele has actually fallen asleep. Naps don't happen with her. 



Again, just sitting wherever she feels like it. She also tried to sit on an overturned cup. 

I was so jealous. I wanted to see what she would do if I asked for a bite. I would open my mouth and she would stick it up to let me bite it. 

Smiling at her reflection in the mirrors above the meat section

No comments:

Post a Comment