May 31, 2013

Girl's Day Out Part II

Another girl's day out, but this time with my mom. I hadn't planned yesterday to be how it was. I got up and saw that I missed a text from my mom. She really wanted me to take Lilly into her office to visit all my old coworkers. I didn't have anything else planned, so I packed her up and headed off. After a quick visit at the office, I hung out at her house for an hour or so before we went out to lunch. We had lunch at Applebees. Lilly had a grilled cheese sandwich and some apple sauce. I think Lilly is starting to become dubious of my mom, since every time we go out to eat, she shares her soda. Lilly hates soda, but I can't get my mom to stop giving it to her. I think the look of complete disgust on her face greatly outweighs my threats. 

No matter what I do, every morning is the same. Lilly has removed her socks and thrown them out of the crib. 


She was such a tired girl. Good thing she had her favorite icky and "bear-bear"




Granny B photobomb

Lilly knows how to suck out of straws now

No comments:

Post a Comment