That five month gap between New Years and Memorial Day, where Ryan doesn't have any days off, is the worst! It was so nice to have a 3 day weekend, even if we did spend most of it out and about. We had planned to make Monday a lazy day, just because we could. We stayed up until about 1 the night before, always a bad choice. Noon came rolling around when Ryan asked me what I wanted to do. When I told him I didn't care, he suggested we go to Hobby Lobby to get some stuff for bead projects. Yep, I have a keeper! HE wanted to go to Hobby Lobby. Wow.
We got super lucky with the awesome Memorial Day sale they were having. I've been eying a damask shadow box for some time, but it was $40, so I just put it on my wish list. They had it for $10!!! Still trying to decide what to put in it....After Hobby Lobby, we hit up Joann's. It was a day full of craft stores! Once home, we just hung out with Lilly and complained about how the weekend was over. They always fly by way too fast.
.JPG) |
| When she got up from her nap, she was super cranky, so I just snuggled her until she was my happy girl again. |
.JPG) |
| We gave her a giant marshmallow to see what she would do. Turns out, she just ends up eating the entire thing. |
.JPG) |
| This is my little everything-is-fun-to-sit-on girl. |
.JPG) |
| She loves looking at herself in the new dishwasher |
.JPG) |
| It's hard to see all that well, but she's pulling on and eating the tie to my apron. |
No comments:
Post a Comment