April 11, 2013

Snuggles and Snoring

Yesterday showed me how much of a Griffin girl Lilly really is. She's going through an "icky" phase. If she's taking a nap or snuggling on my shoulder, she really loves to have one of her blankies. While crawling around, looking for scraps of food, she discovered her blankie and decided to give it some snuggles. She just laid right down on top of it. She'll do this with any decorative couch pillows that we leave on the floor, too.

Once Elsa was home from school, Lilly started to get sleepy. Elsa always jumps at an opportunity to feed Lilly, so she curled up on the recliner with her. To my surprise, Lilly fell asleep. She never does that! If you try and hold her while she's drinking, she'll spend the whole time trying to sit up. Not only did she fall asleep, she STAYED asleep, another thing she never does. I can't remember the last time Lilly napped in my arms. I was pretty jealous of Elsa. That's when Lilly showed me that she definitely has some Griffin in her. She was snoring so loudly, I could hear it from the other room. I immediately recorded a video and sent it to my dad...the ultimate snorer!

Oh, and another random story from yesterday...I got Lilly up from her nap and needed to change her. I was super confused when I went to grab a diaper from the diaper bag and there were none. Complete panic set in! I decided to improvise and use one of Ben's diapers. Lilly wears a size 3 diaper, and Ben wears a size 6. I wasn't really sure that it would work, but it did. I just had to pull the straps so tight, they practically went all the way around her. Actually, I kind of liked how much they absorbed. :P

Blankie snuggles

Super huge diaper!





No comments:

Post a Comment