April 11, 2013

All-American Girl

I'm starting to think I'm raising a bit of a red-neck baby. Her hair has started to come in really thick in the back, and I noticed today that it just flips out. I couldn't help but laugh at how mullety she looked today. It was especially funny when she would get too close to the couch, causing the static to make her hair all fuzzy. I seriously can't wait until I can put that cute hair into piggy tails.

Today we had a repairman over to fix a leak in the ceiling, so Lilly's morning nap didn't happen. She was so tired by the time lunch time came, she passed out for a good three hours. I was even able to curl up in a tiny ball on the couch and doze off for a quick nap. Once we were both up, Ryan dropped us off at my mom's house on his way to school. My mom and I ran over to the mall to get the screen protector put on my iPad...didn't end up happening, I ended up mad and got to use the good ol' "you've lost a valuable customer" line with the manager. Long story, so I won't get into it. I had to cool off with a quick visit to Bath & Body Works and some dinner. I got some yummy mushroom chicken from Panda Express. I had to endure watching my mom sip away at her large Diet Pepsi. I'm not getting better with the soda thing, FYI. Lilly propped her feet up on the tray of her stroller and munched away on our fortune cookies...oh, and she danced to the music that was playing. That girl is way too cute! She literally drew comments about how cute she was from at least one person in every single store we went into. It's probably the mullet...

Mullet baby...or is it a rat tail?

If the mullet wasn't enough, she was low-riding, too. 

That's her super happy, scrunched up face. The purpose of the picture was to show how she kept propping her feet up on the tray. 


No comments:

Post a Comment