Yesterday was Princess Lilly's day. She got to try all kinds of new things. First was breakfast. I skipped the bottle and went straight for real food. I just gave her a banana and let her go at it. She loved it. But I could have told you that, since she loves banana flavored anything. Then, for lunch, I was eating some leftover veggies, and decided to give her a stalk of broccoli. I didn't think she'd like it, but she did. Let's hope this love of fruits and veggies lasts.
After lunch, Adele was nice enough to let her play with her baby doll. Lilly still thinks it's okay to poke the eyes of anything she touches. It's actually kind of frustrating. She does this with other babies, cats, dogs...Gonna have to work on that one.
During our routine trip outside, I started with Lilly on the porch. It was shady and cool and had chairs...well, ONE chair. I decided to see how Lilly liked the camping chair. I think we're going to have to get her one for her birthday, because she refused to get out of it. If I picked her up, she would cry, push off of me, and reach for it. I ended up making her a little nest because of how cool the porch was. I'm pretty sure she would have fallen asleep at some point. I was starting to get pretty cold, so I decided to move us to the sunny grass. This time I covered her in sunscreen before doing so. We laid out on a blanket and watched the kids play. When Elsa got home from school, everyone had snacks. After stealing Elsa's water bottle, Lilly proceeded to spill it all over ME. I was trying to have her drink out of it, but Miss I'm-a-grown-up-and-can-do-it-myself insisted on grabbing the bottle and squeezing it until it exploded freezing cold water all over me. Let's just say, the bottle was returned to Elsa, never to be touched by Lilly again.
.jpg) |
| Nom, nom, nom |
.jpg) |
| I told her to give the baby kisses |
.jpg) |
| Straight for the eyes. It probably didn't help that this doll had those eyes that open and close with movement. |
.jpg) |
| The Queen of the castle |
.jpg) |
| And happy as can be |
.jpg) |
| Shhhh, nobody tell her that the cap is on... |
.jpg) |
| As if I wasn't already cold |
No comments:
Post a Comment