April 9, 2013

Baking Buddy

Yesterday was a pretty lazy day in comparison to my normal days. I'm thinking it may have something to do with the fact that I got an iPad mini. We sold my Google Nexus tablet after having to replace it for the 3rd time. It was a good tablet, I just seem to have bad luck with electronics. Anyway, I spent most of my afternoon playing with my new toy. I've gone from the Kindle Fire to the Google Nexus to the iPad, and I'm thinking this one will be my favorite. It has a much larger screen for me to play Draw Something! 

Since I did a whole lot of nothing yesterday (I worked out, so the day wasn't a complete waste), I had a lot of catching up to do today. Before 9 AM, I had already done laundry, kitty litter. dishes, AND dressed the baby. Once Lilly was down for a nap, I decided to get dinner going and start cookies for Ryan and Jack. Mid-way through making cookies, Lilly woke up, so she joined me in the kitchen as my baking buddy. She always manages to squeeze in-between me and the counter. If I scoot to the side, she just continues to push me out of the way, all the while stepping on my toes. While baking, she had Lambert, her lamb finger puppet and BEST friend, in her mouth. I think she liked the sound of the mixer, because it attracted her like a magnet. One day I'll get her a little apron and a stool, and we'll for real make cookies together. 



Pushing me out of the way. This is how she carries Lambert around all day. I have to wash him every time I do a load of whites, since he's soaked in baby drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment