Okay, so I realize I've now posted three times today. With how busy I get in the evenings with choosing to workout instead of blog (that's a good thing, right?), I have been trying to blog from my netbook in the bedroom. Two things. 1) My netbook is the devil and hates me, and 2) our internet signal is weak in our bedroom, so I just kind of gave up on trying to get out decent posts from in there. So, since I'm taking the time to sit down at my computer in the office, I figured I'd get all these done before they start piling up.
Anyway, nothing too special. I'm going to start calling this my "Draw Something" post of the week. Still at it and loving all the fun pictures that I'm drawing. Enjoy!
 |
| Mozart, Sugar, Spinach, Alone |
 |
| Star Trek, Nickel, Golem, Lautner |
 |
| Hogwarts, Tractor, Cookbook, Warcraft |
 |
| Hummer, Dinner, Divorce, Ferry |
 |
| Doll, Acorn, Can (that one caused me pain), Carnival |
No comments:
Post a Comment