April 2, 2013

Screams

Not much going on here today. Like I said in the previous post, my back pain has me down. Thank goodness it wasn't as bad yesterday and I was able to clean then. On top of the back pain, I'm coming down with something. So, I declared it a lazy, stay-on-the-couch kind of day. Lilly helped me feel better with her infectious smile and silly personality. We got into a few scream battles. She always wins. 

I took this picture to prove a point. Please notice how she has a very expensive toy sitting behind her, yet she decides to play with the basket of junky kitty toys. 
She does this ALL day with me. Easter dinner with the family was a bit disrupted because of this same screaming tangent. I know it sounds like she's mad, but it's actually her excited, happy scream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment