March 15, 2013

Spring Is In The Air

I have to say, the warm, Springy weather has been doing wonders for my mood. I LOVE leaving my windows open all day, listening to the sounds of kids playing, dogs barking, and birds chirping. It's those sounds that are nostalgic to me and make me happy. I babysat today, but I only had to do a half day, so I was able to come home and be productive too. I've definitely got Spring fever.

I came home to find that my mom delivered more pieces of our Easter "basket." No way these would have fit in baskets. She got Ryan and I some teal Adirondack chairs and a small table thingy for our patio. Times like these reassure me that my mom and I are like twins. She picked the exact chairs that I had put on my Amazon wish list, without me even having to tell her. Go mom! I can't wait to have dinner out on the patio and just sit and enjoy the view. 

Other productive activities included the norm (laundry, vacuuming, dishes), but I also FINALLY hung Lilly's ceramic Easter egg from Granny B. Nothing big, but it's cute. Tomorrow will entail cleaning all the bedding, cleaning the bathrooms, and tinkering myself to death. Yes, that sounds like a good plan. Welp, nighty night! 



No comments:

Post a Comment