I'm sure you've all heard about or played the game Draw Something. I got it last year on my iPod, but drawing detailed pictures on a tiny screen was sucking the fun out of it. Recently I got the urge to play it again on my tablet. I made a promise to Ryan that every picture I drew would be to the best of my abilities. It's more fun for me when I actually try, instead of drawing stick figures. I even got a cheap stylus for drawing fine details. I got it today, and it makes it a bit easier. I'm really enjoying this game! Granted, I can take anywhere from 10-20 minutes per drawing, but Ryan's chuckles are worth the time. Play with me if you want. I've noticed that strangers that play with me usually leave the game after seeing my first drawing. Apparently trying scares them away. Ha!

 |
| Caveman (no, his hand isn't in his pants), Ham bone, Jesus, and Monster |
 |
| Sundae, Hanukkah, Kirby, Race car |
 |
| Ring, Antlers, Eiffel, Robber |
 |
| Iron Chef, Stapler, Butcher, Dimples |
 |
| Doormat, Bug, Laughing, Dream |
 |
| Caviar, Cannibal, Defender, Gollum |
 |
| Drummer, Jockey, Heaven, Stork |
 |
| Jeep, Sparkle, Lunch Box, Bahamas |
 |
| Vader, Turkey, Peacock, Einstein |
 |
| Macbook, Teacher, Petal, Stream |
 |
| Love |
No comments:
Post a Comment