March 19, 2013

Buffy

Mine and Ryan's routine as of late has been, after putting Lilly to bed, escaping to our bedroom, watching Buffy, and playing Draw Something. Okay, first I need to explain the Buffy part. Since I met Ryan, he's been telling me I needed to watch the dumb show. I told him I didn't want to, because I can't stand Sarah Michelle Gellar. But, being the good wife that I am, I watched the first episode, just to please him. He wasn't convinced. After lots of guilt trips and nagging on his and a friend's part, they finally got me to agree to watch ALL episodes. At first it was like pulling teeth. The acting was so terrible, the plot was weird, but now I can "enjoy" watching it each night. Man, the things I do for my love.

 Now, onto Draw Something. Nope, not bored with it yet. Like I said before, it's much more fun to play when you take the time and actually put some effort into each drawing. Below are some of this last week's masterpieces. :P

Lady Gaga, Gosling, Cricket, Bagel

Lincoln, Bieber, Furby, Pitbull

Sniper, Gardener, Easter, Artist

Bacon, Avengers, Monopoly, Gym

No comments:

Post a Comment