February 2, 2013

That Was Easy

Continuing from the last post about getting stuff to complete projects...I got briefly bored with my computer (obviously not THAT bored, as I am here, typing), so I decided to work on the project for Lilly. I saved all of the stuff from the hospital when Lilly was born, with every intent of somehow displaying it in her room. Well, when I was at Hobby Lobby, I saw this frame and thought to myself "OH MY GOSH, I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!" 50 % off? DEAL! Now that I think about it, I should have gotten a few. I'd love to do this for all of our kids, and it will bug me if the shadow boxes aren't the same. Anyway, I had a bit of a tricky time remembering where I stored all of these things. Thankfully I was able to find them all. I absolutely love how it turned out!! Too bad Lilly's in bed for the night, because I'd really love to put it up now.

Baby onsie, baby hat (which has a really cute backstory to it...Okay, fine, I'll tell it. While I was in recovery after the c-section, Ryan was up in the nursery with Lilly. The nurse wanted to include him on every decision. She pulled out three decorated baby hats for him to pick from. As Ryan tells it, he pointed to the one with the three cute flowers on it and said "my wife would want that one." Ha! How sweet is he!?), the name card and stat card from the bassinet, and mommy and baby's wrist bands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment