I decided to jump right back into my normal routine. Bed made, beef stew in the crock pot, baby napping, and cookies and Rice Krispie Treats made, yeah, I was on a roll. Dinner time came around, and my dinner plans were ruined again, so I decided to make new ones. We took the meal over to my mom's and had dinner with her. I needed someone to help me eat the gigantic bowl of salad that I prepared. Ryan hated the salad (it was a "girly" salad with Craisins, pears, spring mix lettuce, and nuts). My mom loves salad, so I knew she was my gal! I literally only had 3 little cubes of meat and maybe a bite of salad before I had to throw in the towel. Heck, I think Lilly ate more of it than I did!
After dinner, my mom offered to watch Lilly while Ryan and I ran out to enjoy a soak in the hot tub. Between the pregnancy and the surgery, I haven't been able to get into a hot tub in way too long. It was nice. Granted, I was wearing my step-dad's swim trunks and t-shirt....so was Ryan. He had a hard time keeping the trunks up because he's so much smaller than Jeff. .... Lilly enjoyed getting to play with her grandma. It's always fun with grandma when she gives you cake. I tried to lick the icing off of Lilly's face (since I'm not allowed carbs and sweets), so my mom was working really hard to get the cake into her mouth without leaving any trace of it on her face. Dang.
![]() |
| I tried to overload on the veggies, assuming I'd be picking out carrots and stuff I was able to eat. (No potatoes for me) |



No comments:
Post a Comment