I ordered her an Elmo stuffed animal last week. She LOVES Elmo. I wanted this Elmo to be her favorite toy that she carries around everywhere. It came today, and from the second it was out of the box, she's been so happy. She was playing over at the TV stand (destroying my pile of DVDs, actually), when I asked her where her Elmo was. She stopped, sat up, looked around, saw him, and crawled over to him. Wow. I'm so impressed. Try and tell me she didn't do that on purpose!!
February 18, 2013
Elmo
I already knew that Lilly was incredibly smart, but she totally made me so proud of her today. A month or so ago, my mom and I were playing with her and all of her toys. She was sitting in a pile of a dozen or so, and my mom goes "Lilly, where's Dolly?" Lilly stopped what she was doing, looked around, and grabbed Dolly. We were so impressed that she knew the names of specific items and could grab them on command. We did it three or four times in a row, and every time she would grab the right item. Ryan refused, and still refuses, to believe that she was doing it on purpose. Well, Ryan, I have definitive proof that our daughter KNOWS what's she doing and is indeed very smart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment