Yesterday turned out to be all-round sweet. First was a recipe that I wanted to try. I had a bunch of overly-ripe bananas and a delicious-looking recipe for banana bread, so I decided to give it a try. It was sweetened with honey and applesauce, so there wasn't any oil or sugar in it. Added bonus. I still can't have any, but I'll just pretend it'll be better for Ryan. It was so easy, too! I just threw everything into my mixer and it was done and baking within 5 minutes. While that was baking, Ryan's parents came over for a quick visit.
I was worried that Lilly's shyness would get in the way and make her either cry or be quiet the whole time. She warmed up very quickly, and we all ended up having a great time watching her play. As Kevin and Jan were getting ready to leave, he decided to give Lilly one last hug. To everyone's surprise, she laid her head down on his chest and snuggled him for a bit. This was a pretty big deal, since she's only been letting Ryan and I do that. The pictures we got are so cute, I'm going to get one framed to set on Lilly's shelf.
![]() |
| According to Ryan, it was way good. He had a few slices before I put it away. This was the first time I've ever made banana bread, let alone bread of any sort. |
![]() |
| This is so getting framed! |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment