February 21, 2013
And So It Begins
My little, mobile baby is getting to be more of a handful each and every day...not in a bad way. It's actually pretty funny. She follows us down the hallway, she'll randomly come around the corner in the office when we're not expecting it, she showed herself to the bathroom for her bath last night, and today, she discovered that the kitchen exists. I can't keep up! I literally can't take my eyes off of her. She now likes to help me unload the dishwasher, and, hopefully not a permanent pastime of hers, is playing with the cat food. They're small, and shaped similarly to her Cheerios and baby treats, so she thinks that's what they are. Luckily, I've been able to stop her before she eats them. Even more lucky is that she hasn't noticed the large water dispenser right next to the cat food, otherwise I KNOW she'd sit and splash in it. She loves to splash water. What's funny is that she knows she's being naughty. When I catch her crawling over to the food, I'll usually tell her "no," so she looks back over her shoulder, waits for a second, and then hurries off as quickly as she can. Ha!
Oh, and on a random sidenote, I redid my silhouette from the other day. I thought I looked too straight-faced, so I did one of me smiling. Much better! They make me smile every time I walk into the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Looks like something needs to move behind the baby fence into the laundry.
ReplyDelete