It finally happened. Ryan's dream has come true! It's been about two weeks since I got my new iPhone, and I must admit that I love it. But anything is better than that old piece of junk that I had before. As if it was a sign, Ryan's phone finally kicked the bucket on Sunday. It won't even turn on. Since I was already on my dad's plan, we decided to add Ryan as well. I knew what phone Ryan would want, and I wasn't surprised when the iPhone 5 is exactly what he ended up picking. He finally got it today. When he walked in to show me, he had the cutest I-have-a-fun-new-toy look on his face. Now I feel like my iPhone is inferior to his. He has a way of doing that when it comes to technology. It's so much thinner than mine. So thin, in fact, that's he been warned not to snap it. Apparently other people have been bending their phones because of how thin they are. Now he's paranoid. Anyway, between both of our iPhones, my iPod Touch, and his iPad, it looks like we're helping Apple's stock. Maybe I'll get the mini iPad one day...
![]() |
| Look at how thin that thing is compared to mine! Yeah, well, mine has a cuter cover, Ryan! |



No comments:
Post a Comment