Yesterday was a very packed day for us. I had to babysit again, but all I could think about all day was the big Notre Dame game that night. Jack was coming over to watch with us, and my dad ordered pizza for the boys (all the way from Seattle. What a guy!) Believe it or not, I was actually very stressed about it all. Mostly I just want this week to be over with. Anyway, pizza came, mommy, daddy and baby were all in jerseys, and we were set to watch the game. I'm sure you all watched or heard about it. It was THE worst game I've ever seen. Jack was legitimately mad the whole time. I decided not to be mad, but be grateful that we even made it to the championships. I was also pretty happy that we got to go to one of the games of the best season we've ever had.
So instead of being mad, I decided to tinker while listening to the groans of frustration coming from the living room. I did laundry, dishes, fed and tucked in baby, and even cut Ryan's hair. Pretty productive evening if you ask me.
 |
| We were still #1 at this point. Lilly's giving her best impersonation of McKayla Maroney's "not impressed" face. |
 |
| The set-up. Ryan moved the rocker from the nursery, and we parked Lilly's "pig pen" (as Ryan calls it) into the corner. |
 |
| Chewing on the crib while watching ND |
 |
| Please direct your attention to Ryan's angry face. |
No comments:
Post a Comment