January 31, 2013

Turning Three

Oh, my goodness, how can this be? My little Easton is turning three!

Today is my sweet Easton's 3rd birthday. Every year on his birthday, I find myself thinking back onto how amazing that day was, and how incredibly painful the following days were. Today I am happy. On February 4th, I will have a heavy heart.

If I could see Easton right now, I would give him a big birthday kiss and tell him how much I love him. Not a day goes by that I'm not grateful for the experience that I went through. The hole in my heart is gone. It's now a scar, always there, but no longer hurting. I'm happy that he is happy. I'm happy that he has an amazing family. And I'm especially happy that he has a little sister. Happy birthday, baby boy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment